christmas

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moving On


Today was Georgie's last day of her preschool class. She just loved her teacher Ms. Maureen and Ms. N. We had a fun pot luck party to celebrate our little scholars. I remember back the 1st day of this class and how hard it was for me to leave her at school for a whole 2 hours without me. Now I look back and have seen in just the past few months how much she learned in such a short time. She already can count to 10, loves painting, playing and getting dirty, singing with HamoRobyn on Thursdays, playing and learning with her class mates Reese, Leah, Monet, Julian, Benedict, Desmond, Wesley, Marlow and Mattia. I am so excited for the Fall semester to start so that she can continue her love for learning through this amazing program at the JCC. Thanks Ms. Maureen for giving our Georgie Girl a wonderful and loving experience to learn and grow her talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment