christmas

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Georgia


Dear Georgia,

Today you are turning one. I can't believe only a year ago I was anticipating your arrival and thinking what is life going to be like having you in it. I have to tell you that it is AMAZING!!! You are my everything. I had truly no idea what being a mommy was going to be like and I am so thankful to you for giving me this experience. I look at you now and try to imagine how life can get any better than this very moment and yet each and everyday it seems to get better and better.
This year has been full of daily joys for me and your daddy. Every moment has been a treasured memory of pure joy for us. Thank you our sweet daring for giving us the greatest gift ever. YOU!!

Love your Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment