christmas

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alex's Bridal Shower

What a fun night this has been. I just got home from my cousin Alex's bridal shower party. Like most things Alex does this was absolutely an "A" class event. It was so much fun not attending the usual day time wedding shower that I am all so familiar with. (not that I don't enjoy a day time shower, after all mine was and I loved it :))
I of course was part of the planning of this exciting event and was so excited to do this for her. I just love her so much and couldn't wait to be apart of the special group of ladies who were throwing this shower in honor of her. Thanks to her Auntie Ann for hosting it at her beautiful new home on the peninsula it made for a stunning location for an evening to remember. I can't wait to see what her wedding is going to be like. Congrats to you Alex. Thank you for a night to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment