christmas

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Little Things


Dear Georgie,


I wanted to make a little note to you today to let you know how lucky I feel to be your mommy. I get up with you each morning so excited to get you out of bed and start our day of adventures. I can hardly stand being away from you for even a second as I fear that I will miss just the smallest discovery, achievement, smile, cry, laughter, hug or just your sweet presence. I feel so blessed to discover the world through you my darling. It amazes me just how beautiful life is watching you discover it everyday.

It has been an uneventful day today. No special places to be, no big surprises, in fact we haven't even left the house today and yet I have to say Today is one of my favorite days I get to spend with you. I enjoy these days because it is our special time together to cuddle, make lunch together, read a few of your favorite books, watch you play with peanut and buddy and all of your many toys. Right now you are talking so much. You love to tell me what you see in the book, run around and act like a pirate (yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me), make me sit down and share your snack with you at your little table in our kitchen.

Right now you are taking your nap which give me this time to reflect on just how wonderful and special this time is with you. Thank you my little sweet heart for giving me this chance to be your mommy. I love you and am so happy to have this opportunity to watch you grow.


Love always,


Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment